Oil diffusers are a healthy option to add fragrance, moisture, and molecules of healthy oils to any size room.
The best oil diffuser for a large room involves a larger-than-average water tanks so the moisture reaches all corners.
Some outstanding large-room diffusers actually use reeds instead of motors.
There are several options for diffusers, but we consider these to be the best because they fit a wide variety of needs.
- Best Essential Oil Diffuser for Large Room Comparison and Reviews
- Why Use an Aromatherapy Diffuser for Large Rooms?
- 1. Apalus 500ML Glass – Large Aromatherapy Diffuser
- 2. NexGadget 600ml Wood Grain – Best Essential Oil Diffuser for Large Space
- 3. PureSpa Deluxe – Best Essential Oil Diffuser for Large Room
- 4. Homasy 800ml Ultrasonic Humidifier – with Large Room Essential Oil Diffuser
- 5. VicTsing 300ml – for Office Home Bedroom Living Room Study Yoga Spa
Best Essential Oil Diffuser for Large Room Comparison and Reviews
|Model||Brand Name||Water Tank||Run Time||Size|
|Apalus||500 ML||Up to 18 Hours||8.1 x 8 x 8 inch||Read Review|
|NexGadget||600 ML||Up to 15 Hours||7.5 x 7.5 x 7.9 inch||Read Review|
|PureSpa||120 ML||Up to 10 Hours||5.4 x 5.4 x 6.4 inch||Read Review|
|Homasy||800 ML||Up to 10 Hours||6.6 x 6.3 x 6.7 inch||Read Review|
|VicTsing||300 ML||Up to 10 Hours||6.6 x 6.6 x 5.7 inch||Read Review|
Large Aromatherapy Diffuser with a Powerful Motor
When shopping for the best oil diffuser for a large room, it is important to know the size of your room and how effective the air in the room circulates.
If the air in your room does not move well, then you will need a room diffuser with a powerful motor. If you do need a powerful motor, it can be helpful to consider the noise that the diffuser makes.
Since diffusers are meant to be a stress-relieving tool, a noisy product can defeat that purpose.
Quiet Motors Offer More Power than Large Reed Diffusers
If you have a room that has good circulation, then a less powerful motor can usually do the trick. The ultrasonic models often have extremely quiet motors; the are so quiet, it is easy to forget they are even in the room.
Some people will try to use a reed diffuser for the ultimate in quiet, but these are often not effective in large spaces.
Why Use an Aromatherapy Diffuser for Large Rooms?
Aromatherapy diffusers that use essential oils are a safe alternative to candles and air fresheners that contain harmful chemicals to fight unwanted odors. An essential oil diffuser uses safe, natural oils as well as harmless water vapor to move the fragrant molecules around a room.
These molecules are safe to inhale. Some of the molecules can actually help fight colds and flus. The molecules that are released by candles and air fresheners can actually trigger asthma and complicate other breathing conditions.
Whether you’re looking for an aromatherapy diffuser for large rooms, here’s a diverse list of some of the best on the market today.
1. Apalus 500ML Glass – Large Aromatherapy Diffuser
This elegant essential oil diffuser is made to provide three types of therapy: aroma, aqua, and light. It uses an ultrasonic water-oxygen diffusing process to send negative ions into the air to improve mood and cleanse the body.
The transducer vibrates at an incredibly high rate of 2.4 million vibrations per second so the essential oils can be inhaled safely and absorbed by the skin, too.
The LED lights show beautifully through the transparent frosted glass.
- The tank holds 500 ml of water and runs for up to six hours on a timer or 18 hours without the timer.
- It has an automatic shut-off when water gets too low or at time limit.
- The reservoir is easy to fill with tap water.
- Glass design fits with most decors.
- It includes seven different light colors.
Lights can be completely turned off.
- No harmful chemicals released by diffuser.
- Works with citrus oils.
- Whisper-quiet ultrasonic motor is ideal for any indoor space.
- Releases a significant amount of mist.
- Frosted glass casing is fragile.
- Power cord takes away from the decorative quality of the diffuser.
- The diffuser releases a significant amount of mist.
- It must be put back together perfectly or water will leak.
- No LED panel to see the settings.
2. NexGadget 600ml Wood Grain – Best Essential Oil Diffuser for Large Space
The large capacity essential oil diffuser can hold 600ml of water and will run for 15 hours, which is more than enough to fill a large room with fragrance.
This attractive essential oil diffuser in a wood grain finish. The globe shape fits in nearly every home decor, as well as office spaces and studios, too.
The diffuser only requires a few drops of essential oil to improve the aroma in any large indoor space. It includes an automatic shut-off feature; the diffuser shuts off as soon as the water runs out.
- This diffuser has a large capacity water tank.
- It has an auto-shut off for safety purposes.
- Warmly colored night light makes a good choice for a baby’s room.
- The wood grain makes it versatile enough to put in any room, whether in a home or an professional environment.
- Provides humidity to fight dryness that can create uncomfortable conditions.
- Diffused oils help fight colds, flus, and allergies.
- Reduces unwanted odors from pets and cigarettes.
- Salt needs to be added to the tank when tap water is used.
- The diffuser is actually not made of wood, but it has a wood grain.
- No LCD display to show settings.
- It is quiet, but not silent.
3. PureSpa Deluxe – Best Essential Oil Diffuser for Large Room
This essential oil diffuser offers a cool mist full of fragrance. The tank holds 120 ml of water and will fill rooms up to 250 square feet.
Along with releasing a fragrant mist, the diffuser also adds negative ions to help calm stress and power up the immune system. This attractive diffuser comes in white with color-changing lights.
It is possible to turn off of the lights, or select one color to run continuously. It does have an automatic shut-off.
The diffuser measures 5.4″ (L) x 5.4″ (W) x 6.4″ (H).
- The diffuser has pretty color-changing lights to help relieve stress.
- It has an automatic shut-off.
- The water tank is easy to fill.
- The cool mist includes a gentle sound that adds to the ambiance.
- Easy to set up right out of the box.
- The diffuser is made of BPA-free plastic and the lights are LED.
- The diffuser emits a lot of mist.
- It does not have a power light.
- Some people might not like the sound that it makes.
- The power button is not always responsive.
- No LED panel to show the diffusers settings.
- Emits a lot of mist.
4. Homasy 800ml Ultrasonic Humidifier – with Large Room Essential Oil Diffuser
This large diffuser from Homasy actually looks more like a small appliance instead of a decorative piece. As a humidifier, it holds 800 ml of water and releases up to 80 ml of water per hour.
It powers on and off with a one-touch button and it does include an automatic shut-off feature. It has a night light, which makes it a nice humidifier to put in baby’s room or spa. It does provide up to 10 hours of mist with essential oils.
This humidifier can help relieve dry skin and freshen up the room with your chosen essential oil fragrance. It is designed to add fragrance and humidity to 15 square meters of space.
The spot where the mist leaves the device can be turned to send the mist in the direct you want. Even though it looks like a humidifier, it is a good looking little machine with a modern design in blue and white.
The humidifier measures 6.6 x 6.3 x 6.7 inches.
- This diffuser has one of the largest water tanks on the market.
- Directional mist targets desired spaces.
- Covers 15 square meters of space.
- It has an automatic shut-off feature.
- The diffuser does not have color changing lights.
- It does have a night light.
- Mist begins immediately.
- Blue power light does not shut down.
- Looks like a humidifier, rather than a decorative diffuser.
- Better as a humidifier.
- It releases a lot of moisture, so it can dampen furniture or upholstery.
- The on-off button is touchy and not always receptive.
- Must follow the filling instructions perfectly or it will leak.
5. VicTsing 300ml – for Office Home Bedroom Living Room Study Yoga Spa
This lovely, compact humidifier and diffuser has a wood grain finish that makes it look natural and modern. The round and conical shape also adds to the natural styling and makes it a conversational piece. It is easy to fill the 300 ml tank that can run up to 10 hours.
It does have an automatic shut-off feature that turns off the diffuser when the water runs low.
The diffuser does have seven colors on an adjustable LED light that can set to dim or bright.
The diffuser helps with relaxation and the soft lights also contribute to the therapeutic quality of the device.
- Function lights are easy to use.
- Ultrasonic technology adds negative ions into your room.
- The housing is made of BPA-free plastic.
- Citrus oils can be used in this diffuser.
- It has two settings to fill rooms with fragrance and humidity.
- Rubber feet keep it stable on tabletops.
- Releases a lot of mist.
- Interior of the diffuser is clear plastic so you can see how it works.
- Releases a lot of mist.
- It does occasionally leak.
- The wood grain isn’t always wood-colored.
- Lightweight and fragile.
If you are looking for the best oil diffuser for large room, the best option is the Apalus 500ML Glass Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser.
Compared to the other four products, this diffuser holds a large amount of water and oil. It is an attractive diffuser that does not look like a small appliance. It has a quiet motor and the color-changing LED lights add to the therapeutic qualities of the diffuser.
As the best diffuser, it releases powerful ions to clean the air and the motor helps to effectively move the beneficial mist around the room to remove unwanted odors.