Nebulizing diffusers are designed to help you get the most out of the therapeutic benefits associated with essential oils.
They deliver pure, undiluted essential oils by atomizing the particles first before pumping them into small tubes that pressure-blow them into your room.
The best nebulizing diffusers do not heat the liquid and you won’t have to dilute it first. That way, you get to enjoy 100% aromatic benefits associated with the diffusion of essential oils into the living space.
Even better, the undiluted essential oils makes sure the aromatic mist created doesn’t affect the moisture levels in your room. The particles are ultra-fine that they can remain suspended in the air for quite some time before petering out.
- Best Nebulizing Diffuser Reviews 2017
- 1. Aromis Wood – Best Nebulizer Essential Oil Diffuser
- 2. Elegance Nebulizing – Best Nebulizer Oil Diffuser
- 3. Raindrop 2.0 – Best Nebulizing Diffuser for Essential Oils
- 4. Dark Radiance 2.0 – Best Aromatherapy Nebulizer Difuser
- 5. Artficial Nebulizing Aromatherapy – Best Essential Oil Nebulizer
- Things to Consider when Choosing a Nebulizing Diffuser
- The Wrap Up
So why would anyone want to buy a nebulizing diffuser?
Or better, use it at work or over the holidays to set up a positive mood and inspire high spirits. Or to create that romantic atmosphere that both you and your partner will live to remember.
Best Nebulizing Diffuser Reviews 2017
Having looked at some of the special features every buyer should be on the hunt for while shopping for a nebulizing diffuser, we felt the need to factor all that in and compile a list of the top 5 nebulizers that give real value for money.
Here goes the list:
1. Aromis Wood – Best Nebulizer Essential Oil Diffuser
Even more astonishing is the fact that it can dispense essential oils up to a 30 feet distance stretch in just 5 minutes. Plus, it features so many diffuser settings that you can use to adjust the unit to suit your needs.
In short, Aromis Wood and Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser is not an ordinary diffuser. Its price may be a bit on the low end, but when analyzed in terms of functionality and performance, the diffuser can still be stacked against almost any premium nebulizer you have in mind and come a top.
- The diffuser comes with a good-looking glass and wood base that’s all natural and appealing to the eye.
- Takes a little time to fill up to 900 square feet of space.
- You can play around with the settings and adjust the aroma.
- Also, it features a 10 minutes on and off timer with a 60 minutes automatic on/off capability.
- Lastly, the diffuser has been tested and found to last way longer compared to a typical nebulizer.
- It quickly dispenses essential oils to the surrounding atmosphere, covering about 900 square feet.
- Availed in 12 different models that you’ll be choosing from depending on your style and décor preference.
- You’ll certainly love the diffuser for the simple fact that it won’t be producing any noise while working, and it allows you to adjust the amount of aroma difussed into your room.
- Heat-free. This helps to preserve the healing properties associated with essential oils.
- Comes with a built-in timer and an auto shut-off. As a result, it doesn’t necessarily require your presence to operate.
- NO warranty.
2. Elegance Nebulizing – Best Nebulizer Oil Diffuser
Designed to work using the Bernoullis principle, the nebulizer is perfect for the spa, office, kitchen, bathroom, classroom and meeting avenues.
The unit is also favored for consuming low amounts of power, facilitated by a 2 minute on 1 minute on-off cycles. It also comes with an auto shut-off that will automatically put the unit off after 120-minutes of runtime.
Ideal for filling up a room NOT greater than 800 square feet.
- Easy on the eye.
- Made from high quality materials that make it very durable.
- Comes with a one year warranty that, should you encounter any technical issue with the unit, you can always return it to the company for a full refund or replacement.
- Whisper silent. The unit works without generating any noise likely to leave you distracted or pissed.
- You can use it to decorate your home. Its design alone is enough to leave your home looking even better than it actually was before you brought in the unit.
- Comes with a vast range of aroma options.
- Has a high oil capacity that makes it run longer before it calls for refilling.
- The craftsmanship behind the diffuser makes it good looking and easy to clean. It runs on pure essential oils that do not require to be heated or diluted.
- Lastly, it features a stunning rainbow LED lighting.
- As with all nebulizers, this one requires that you wash it first before filling it up with a new scent.
3. Raindrop 2.0 – Best Nebulizing Diffuser for Essential Oils
It comes with a perfect hand blown glass top with a solid base that’s entirely made from hardwood—and not faux wood or plastic as with many diffusers in the market today. Its design is very simple. But beautiful, more so if big on ornate stuffs.
Availed in different styles and color options, it’s easy to find one that snugly blends with the décor design you have in mind. Even better, you can still get someone to etch a custom message or drawing onto the base.
- Works in a 2 minute ON one minute OFF cycle. That’s with a 2 hours intermittent switching off.
- Auto shut off.
- LED mood lighting.
- 10 inches x 6 inches in size.
- Adjustable misting.
- Can dispense the misting up to 800 square feet.
- Comes with a one year warranty
- It’s super easy to clean. It also comes with a pipette that you can use to clear out.
- Very quiet even after long periods of use.
- Automatically shuts off after 2 hours.
- Uses both AC power and USB cable.
- Works perfect with citrus oil.
- The diffuser is electric and comes with NO battery. Meaning you just have to place it near an electric socket to use it.
4. Dark Radiance 2.0 – Best Aromatherapy Nebulizer Difuser
This diffuser offers you the option to sidestep any of the plastic junks littering the market in favor of a more luxurious, spa-like premium aromatherapy diffuser that will still be easy on your pocket.
It’s, in fact, one of the few nebulizers that aren’t manufactured in China. In addition to the elegance and visual appeal, this aromatherapy diffuser sports a striking LED lighting.
Whether you decide to pamper yourself or pack it as a gift for someone special, it’s important that you understand there’s more to this simple home device than the beautiful compliments it appears to be. It’s an essential therapeutic application cutting a wide range of disciplines and a must-have for anyone concerned about their health.
- Has a beautiful design that you’re certainly going to fall in love with.
- Designed to cover up to 800 square feet.
- Availed in different color options.
- The unit gives you more control over how you operate it. The first thing to take note of is the built-in touch sensor light switch that allows you to turn on the LED light with a simple swipe of your finger.
- Comes with a one year warranty as a just in case should you find anything wrong with the diffuser you bought.
- Can operate on a wide range of electrical voltage.
- The LED lights can’t shut off. This makes it quite inappropriate for office use
5. Artficial Nebulizing Aromatherapy – Best Essential Oil Nebulizer
The diffuser is also designed to automatically switch off after 3 hours.
Measuring 6.75 inches tall and 4.5 inches wide, the unit has the ability to dispense essential oils up to 900 square feet.
- No heat is used meaning it maintains all the holistic and therapeutic benefits of essential oils.
- An all wood and/or natural glass base.
- Beautiful looking – meaning it’s the perfect gift for all occasions.
- Small in size, hence portable. Or perfect for gifting.
- Comes with a misty control and timer.
- Whisper quiet when operating.
- Quite delicate when mishandled
Things to Consider when Choosing a Nebulizing Diffuser
A good nebulizer should feature a timer that you’ll be using to set the time the nebulizer should run before stopping and restarting. This allows you to control the amount of mist dispensed into your room.
A typical nebulizing diffuser will run for about 4 hours before calling for a refill. But a good nebulizer can buy you up to 10 hours of run time. It’s for this reason that’s we suggest you choose a nebulizer that can hold the largest amount of essential oils.
3. Automatic Shut-Off
Choose a nubulizer with an automatic off switch to to shut it off automatically every time it runs out of juice. This is important because it stretches out the lifespan of your device, and reduce the power consumption.
4. LED Effect
A great diffuser will also feature a built-in LED light. Works if you’re looking for something to add an aesthetic appeal to your home.
Depending on which particular style tickles your fancy the most, your options stretch from a rainbow LED that automatically switches its colors to a customizable one with the option to set the colors yourself.
5. Ease of Cleanning
The essential oils in the reservoirs and air pump layer up over time and may as such require regular clean-up.
The cleaning also helps to kill bacteria and eradicate the molds. You might want to pick a nebulizer that’s entirely made from dishwasher safe materials and anti-microbial components. The contraption should NOT have any awkward angle that makes cleaning more taxing.
Other Minor things to Consider
- Level of Noise
- Ease of Filling
- Area Coverage
- Guarantee and Warranty
- Way of Power
The Wrap Up
The essential factors you should keep in mind when choosing a nebulizer include presence of an automatic timer, ease of cleaning, capacity to dispense essential oils well, and of course, budget.
That said, “Elegance Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffuser is our overall winner.”
However, all the other 4 nebulizers are great products, and they give real value for money. Most people who have used htem in the past say they stand out, and we can agree more.
They stand out in terms of performance and other essentials.